Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Park in Sao Paulo

Two weekends ago, I was in Sao Paulo, Brazil and with some friends from work went to a lovely city park. It was a very peaceful Saturday, with many people walking, bike riding and enjoying a warm early winter afternoon.

There were some nice scenes, like a lake which reflected the trees above, like a mirror, or even a miniature fiord. Very nice.

And some lovely swans. We saw ducks, geese (honking noisily) and saw lovely swans too. Both black and white ones. I got a quick photo showing one of each (most of my photos are of pairs of black or white swans).

More soon, I will squeeze in some painting time this week, even as busy as I am. But for now, the photos of the swans reminds me to breathe deeply, relax and let some of the work pressures go !

No comments:

Post a Comment