Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New ! Blue Koi Studio Paintings Gallery debut

Check out the new Blue Koi Studio Paintings Gallery on top right of the blog page. I am still learning to set this up, format captions, work out how to make it look nice, etc. It's all a learning process, right ?! This means, I will be making improvements as I go along and learn how to do it.

If you hover your cursor above the gallery, at the bottom of the gallery window you should get an option to pause the gallery slideshow or to continue to advance it, or forward or back arrow buttons to move forward to next or back to previous gallery slideshow images. At the end, it stops and you should get a right-arrow button to allow you to play it over again. Anyway, this is what I can see and do from my views, hope you can too !

Hope you enjoy the gallery :)

No comments:

Post a Comment